Jun 27, 2015

Blood Red Throne - Souls Of Damnation (2009)

Country: Norway
Genre: Death Metal
Format: mp3@CBR320 kbps
Total playing time: 00:38:44


People usually argue, after a band reaches their peak, that the later albums don't live up to the high bar set by their "best", in this case Altered Genesis. But to me a band must evolve while sticking to the things that made that album their best, but also by bringing new things to the formula. Blood Red Throne is one of the very few bands who pull that off, and never fail to catch my attention and entertain my picky ears. I still haven't had the blast to see them live and I hope I will soon, otherwise i will have to fly out to Europe to hang out with them. Souls Of Damnation is one of the best albums of 2009, and if you like European death metal that sounds like Florida death metal then you're in for a treat.


No comments: