Jun 27, 2015

Benighted - Asylum Cave (2011)

Country: France
Genre: Brutal Death/Grind Metal
Format: mp3@CBR320 kbps
Total playing time: 00:45:03


Asylum Cave is a metal head's wet dream. From beginning to end the album tells a story and doesn't let up for a second. The prolific nature of the songs keeps you interested and begging for more as the album plows through to the end. I really hope these guys get more attention here in the States and start playing some shows out here. If they do I'll be first in line to see them tear it up over here. But for now I will eagerly await whatever they offer up next. I just hope I don't have to wait another 4 years for the next one. Early prediction: Asylum Cave is the album of the year, and that's saying a lot as 2011's slate is chock-full of new releases from some of the heaviest hitters in the scene.


No comments: