Jun 25, 2015

Bleeding Corpse - Resurrection of Murder (2008)

Country: Indonesia
Genre: Slamming Brutal Death Metal
Format: mp3@CBR320 kbps
Total playing time: 00:26:05


Although these guys play slam just like their brethren, their music is more on the technical side. It took me forever to find a high-quality version of this album on the net, but I finally found a copy, and I was amazed by what I heard. The guitars kick ass. They have this dark tone to them and have a decent amount of groove. The riffs alternate between crushing chugs and rapid fire riffs. They're evil, bone-breaking, and for some strange reason they remind me a bit of Devourment. The bass is really high in the mix and gives the guitars a great deal more power. The drums are outstandingly complex for a slam album, churning out a great deal of elaborate beats and fills like they were nothing. I just wish they were produced a bit better. This is a fantastic brutal death metal album filled with sick riffs and amazing drum work.


No comments: